Clarks Beach Golf Club has been rated by golf professionals as one of the best collection of par 3’s around. Clarks Beach Golf Club Open Tournaments on holiday weekends are well famed for their half way stops that have fresh flounder fillets on the menu, locally caught and enjoyed by all.
This golf course is situated on the shore of the Manukau Harbour. Pohutakawa lined fairways make a brilliant display in the summer months. Easy walking, does not equate to easy golf – the golf holes and pin placements can be very deceptive. Add a breeze or a strong wind, and club selection becomes an important part of your golf game.
This picturesque course has 3 tee boxes
- Blue for Men (5319mtrs)
- White for Men
- Ladies (5028mtrs)
- Yellow for Ladies and Men (4715mtrs).
It is not a long course and isn’t difficult, but in saying that visitors on low handicaps seldom play to par. What you really need to play is precision golf to score well.
- Full Playing Membership $735.00 for 12 months from when you join
- Six month membership also available
- 9 hole membership mens & ladies - $370.00 12 months
- Junior and Student membership
- Green Fees $30.00 Affiliated
- $45.00 Non Affiliated - 9 Holes $20 both categories
- Golf Carts available for hire $35
- Twilight on Saturdays (during summer months) 3pm-5pm
- Winter Twilight on Saturdays - 1pm-3pm
- Club Day for Men - Sunday- 7.30-11am
- Corporate Golf available- contact the Office for details
Please mention that you found us on My Golf Guide.+ Show more